new online account center

Manage Your Vivint Account with the Click of a Mouse

One of the most exciting and customer-friendly features on the new Vivint website is the online account center. Now managing your Vivint account is only a click of the mouse away.

Chock-full of functionality, the new account center lets you easily manage everything from your billing to your system itself. Simply go to, and click on Account at the top of the home page. If you already have an account, simply log in. If you don’t, click on Need an Account? and follow the directions to set up your online account. It only gets easier from there.

Once you’ve created an online account you’ll be able to log in anytime and manage or make changes to you account. The account center is easy to use, simple to navigate, and will quickly become your one-stop site for all your Vivint needs. Let’s take a look at the full list of features offered by the new account center.

My Bill/Make a Payment: Quickly and easily make a one-time payment with a credit card, and save that card information for future payments.

Billing History: Check your billing and payment history.

Billing Preferences: View your monthly billing amount, including a breakdown of how much you are paying for your package, tax and any other charges. You can also view or change your current payment method.

Manage System: Control your thermostat, set schedules for video surveillance, and manage other equipment.

System Overview: Get a general view of your system products and where they are installed.

System  History: See a list of alarm events in your home including the zone, device and event type.  You can also view a list of service visits, the description and name of the technician who visited your home.

Customer Info: Manage your mailing address and contact phone numbers. Your profile also allows you to view your name, premise address, mailing address, contact phone number, and purchase and installation date.

Message Center: Receive and view up-to-date and personalized messages about your system, promotions, billing notices, updates and more.

Savers Guide: Quickly link to the current deals and coupons offered through the Vivint Customer Discount Program.

Emergency Contacts: Assign and prioritize up to seven emergency contacts.

And that’s not all. The new online account center also gives you easy access to other useful links that allow to you to share your success stories, submit referrals, upgrade your system, read top FAQs, download an insurance certificate, and more.

tags:        47 comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

47 Responses to "new online account center"
  1. Shirley Cintron says:

I have APX system which is now Vivint. Is my system active with Vivint right now? Is my contract with APX transfer to Vivint? I’m in Puerto Rico in case of an emergency how will it work? Is it the same service? Can I have access on line with the current system I have?? Thanks Shirley

• Ian Bell says:

The change to Vivint was only a name change. We’re still the same company, and you have the same protection in your home. Everything will work the same as it did when we were APX Alarm. The online account center is available for all customers that have the Go!Control system installed in their home. If you have the Go!Control system, then you can access it by heading over to

2. Ellen Lowell says:

Ok, so APX is now Vivint….Got a letter saying my signage would be changed back in February….Still says APX….???….No one in SA to do the changes?

• Ian Bell says:

We’ll have all yard signs replaced by May 1st. A representative will come by to replace those for you! Sorry for the delay, but we’re visiting each customers home individually.

3. Peter J. Gentile says:

We live in Arizona and this state does not change time for daylight savings time. The time automatically changed on our wall monitor. Do you change it back or do we do that from our end?

• Ian Bell says:

That is a change that we’ll need to make on the back end for your specific account. We’ll have a technical support representative call you shortly to get this changed for you!

4. M. DIANE HODSON says:

I brought this to your attention before, without any resolution.

The smaller stickers, that go on outside of glass doors and windows, say nothing about it being an alarm service. Further, the 800 number listed, on the decal, cannot be read. It is tiny and has very faint print. Anyone over 40 will need a magnifying glass and a strong flash light.

The larger stickers, that go on the inside of the glass, again don’t indicate that Vivint is an alarm service. And they have a different phone number from the small stickers. These stickers are more readable–if the glass is clear. However, many people, in Florida and other southern states, have darkening film on their windows (to keep the heat out) that prevents the information on the sticker from being read from the outside of the glass.

As a result, I have left my APX ALARM stickers on all of my glass. If this is what you want, then I guess you aren’t willing to provide a solution to the problem. (Obviously not a very good sales tool for you–but you apparently don’t care.)

• Ian Bell says:

Thanks for your feedback. We’re always looking for ways to improve our service. We do, at this time, have a yard sign that indicates “Protected by Vivint”, and we can get one of those out to you if you would like. Thanks for posting!

5. Diana Barnett says:

How do I cancel my contract? I am no longer interested in your services

6. charles w nichols says:

ABOUT THIS, whats up is there any change?

7. don krueger says:

Have you mailed out the new yard sign and light yet. Ref your ltr on name change. tks don

8. Patricia Bass says:

Would like to know about inside camera.

9. Stephanie Shoulders says:

Please send me a new yard sign with the new name.

• Ian Bell says:

We’ll be replacing all the yard signs by May 1st. A representative will come by to change that out for you!

10. Patricia Arnold says:

Need to have someone call me re my acct asap

11. janine says:

I had my 2 exterior doors replaced and the sensors were cut to do so. How much is it going to cost to have them fixed.

• Ian Bell says:

We’ll have a representative contact you today about getting those sensors replaced. Thanks for posting!

12. Alicia Peper says:

Someone came by and replaced the signage in the front of my house, but I still have one in the back that says APEX. Also I noticed the neighbors sign has a light and mine does not. Also, the signage doesn’t say anywhere Security? I think that needs to be a prominate word that needs to be displayed.

13. Tom & Lou Ison says:

We absolutely HATE the new signs with that BRIGHT orange lettering….Also, there’s no indication on the sign that it’s a security system…what other options do we have ??

14. J Niles says:

I would like info on how to terminate my account…

• Ian Bell says:

If you can send me an e-mail with your contact information, I’ll have someone reach you today to go over the cancellation options. Alternatively, you can give a call to 1-800-216-5232 and they will help you out with that. Thanks!

15. tammy topp says:

We have not received any updated signage for the new name vivint. Thanks,

16. Dan Heinbuck says:

I am wondering if you could tell me how much time is left on my contract with you.

• Ian Bell says:

For security reasons, we can only give that information to the account holder when speaking to them on the phone. If you can call 1-800-216-5232, they’ll be able to help you out and answer all your questions. Thanks!

17. Walter and Annie Miller says:

I have paid this bill on line it will be paid on the 18th of this month.

18. Micale DiPrima says:

Well, my APX signs were replaced with the new “yellow” Viviant signage. These new signs have faded so severely in our Arizona sun that they are no longer “eye-catching” enough to be noticed by someone seeking to breach the home security. Also, Viviant needs to do something to indicate on the sign that a security system is in place. Please inform me what you intend to do about these problems and when. Thanks for your prompt response.

• Jenaé says:

Micale, I’d love to get this taken care of for you. We can definitely get you some Vivint signs that say “protected by” and send you some extras. Send me your contact info and I’ll be happy to get this squared away asap: Please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

19. Rhonda Ellis says:

good jod,keep it up.

20. Patricia Hamilton says:

My contract will be up in Sept.2012 what do i need to do not to renew it as I no longer reside at that resident.

• Ian Bell says:

You’ll need to send in a cancelation request 30 days prior to the end of the agreement. For more information, you can contact customer support and they’ll help you out with the process! 1-800-216-5232. Thanks!

21. Freddy Bennett says:

Trying to print an insurance certificate. Have gone to several pages to find “resources” and haven’t found the word as of yet! Site is all about selling. I have already bought. Make it easier for your customers!

22. David McDonough says:

I just had your people up grade my system. I was told that it was very easy to get a Certifact for my insurance company.
    Not so. I have spent nearly an hour on your web site and although it refers me to”Resources”. I can not find either the certificat or resources.
    A little help would be greatly appreciated.
    D. McDonough

• Ian Bell says:

I’m sorry that you’ve been having trouble getting that certificate of installation. If you can send me your contact information we’ll have customer support contact you. They will get that out to you ASAP so that you can start saving on your homeowners insurance. Alternatively, you can call customer support at 1-800-216-5232 and ask them to send it to you.

You can email your info to us at

23. James Johnsen says:

I would like to set up an auto pay using a credit card. How do I do that?

• Ian Bell says:

James, we can definitely set that up for you. If you can send us your contact information we’ll give you a call and set that up, or you can call customer support at 1-800-216-5232 and they’ll set that up for you right there. Thanks!

24. Frances Cooper says:

Please e-mail me form for insurance discount. One that I can print and
    take or send to agent.

25. Ruby Dellinger says:

I want to be reinstated about the online notification of system use

26. Melene Ramos says:

• Melene,

If you are wanting to change the payment information that you have on file with us you would need to contact our customer care team at (800) 216-5232 and they will be able to assist you in getting that updated.

27. Michael Su says:

hi need your account no to pay my bill nz bank please reference number3617635
    need your phone number in auckland thanks mike0278288771

• Michael,

If you want, you can pay your bills online at after logging in to your online account. At this time, we do not participate in direct bill pay through individual banks. You can always give us a call at 094-141-671 to get help with billing issues.

28. Xumin Wang says:

I’m Vivint NZ customer. Now I want to quit my plan cause I’m moving out of NZ soon. But I can find nowhere mentioned how to process the cancellation.

Please advise and show me the detail instruction.

• Xumin,

I am sorry to hear that you are wanting to cancel your service with us. In order to process your cancellation request you will need to speak with our customer loyalty department. They can be reached at (800) 216-5232 and will be able to further assist you.