You don’t need more than one
Summer season has arrived, and so have contract scams. Some companies will knock on your door and use deceptive sales practices to add new customers. Because we care about you, we want to keep you aware and vigilant of risks. It is possible that representatives from other alarm companies will be in your area and attempt to mislead you to enter into another contract while you are still a customer with Vivint.
Vivint employees and Smart Home Pros will always have an identification number. We encourage you to verify any representative’s badge number who comes to your home claiming to be from Vivint.
How to recognize an authorized representative of Vivint:
- Authorized uniform
- ID badge
- An official ID number
Here’s what you might hear to get you to sign an additional contract:
- Vivint has gone out of business.
- Vivint has left your area.
- Vivint has outdated products.
- They are affiliated with Vivint through an alarm company or manufacturer.
- They are there to upgrade your equipment.
The TRUTH is:
- We’ve been in business for 15+ years with over 1,000,000 customers and counting. See what customers are saying here.
- We continue to provide award-winning services. See our awards here.
- We are the leaders of the smart home and are innovating technology.
- Smart Home Pros are in your area and ready to deliver award-winning service when you need it.