Vivint Smart Door Sensors
Your Vivint Smart HomeTM isn’t complete without smart door sensors. In addition to offering an added layer of security, our door sensors work with the other Vivint smart home products to make your life easier to manage.
For example, you can set custom notifications that you’ll receive on your smartphone or tablet to let you know when doors are left open. This is especially handy when it’s 25º outside and your kids left the front door wide open when they got home from school.
If you have Vivint’s smart thermostat, you’ll be able to adjust your thermostat remotely from your smartphone if you get a notification that someone opened the doors without turning off the thermostat. Life is simpler when your home is smarter.
- Smart security—secure your doors with Vivint’s monitored sensors
- Slim design—protect your doors without adding bulky security equipment
- Monitoring—rely on our award-winning, 24x7x365 monitoring and average response time of 10 seconds to an alarm event
- Remote access—Know what doors are open from your mobile app
- Event notifications— receive a message on your smartphone or tablet when certain doors are open that you’ve preset to trigger a notification
Not just for stopping burglars
Have a pool in the backyard and a little one that likes to slip outside unnoticed? Or a teenager with a bad habit of sneaking out at night? Now you’ll get a notification right on your smartphone whenever a door opens at home.
Get our door sensors
Vivint offers a variety of products and services that works together perfectly to make your home smarter. Our door sensors are available with any of our smart packages.
To learn more, click here.