changing your user codes
There are lots of good reasons to know your user code for your Vivint system. This little code is your first defense in preventing false alarms since entering your user code into your panel allows you to disarm your panel. This code also provides additional security by preventing unauthorized access to your panel. To change your user code, complete the following steps:
- Go to your touchscreen panel.
- Choose the Security button from your home screen.
- Choose the Menu button.
- Choose the Toolbox button.
- Follow the prompts to enter your master code.
- Choose User Codes from the menu.
- Choose the code that you would like to change.
- Enter your new code in the field provided. The panel will prompt you to enter it twice in order to verify your new code.
Want to know more about our products? Visit vivint.com/en/support/products or call our awesome Customer Care team at 800.216.5232.