There’s never been a better time to change the batteries around your house—including the ones in your Vivint touchscreen panel. Read on for simple instructions on how to do it:
- Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the screw from the top of your panel.
- Pull the front of the panel from the mounting plate to expose the interior circuitry.
- Unplug the old battery (go here to view a picture).
- Detach the old battery from the panel.
- Insert the new battery in the same location (our touchscreen panel takes a Batt 1 rechargeable batteries pack).
- Plug in the new battery.
- Replace the front of the panel to the mounting plate and re-secure the screw at the top of the panel with a screwdriver.
And that’s it! If you have trouble getting a hold of the right battery for your panel, you can call our Customer Support department at 800.216.5232 and have a battery sent directly to your house for $25.